In the mood for good food? Well, ya' found us!
Cafes have been the social gathering place for many towns since the 1950s. A place where family and friends enjoy delicious, hearty meals and talk about anything on their minds. Here in Dallas, Texas, a place like that began along historic US Highway 80 and still exists today.
Since 1956, Norma's Cafe has been a Dallas institution for Texas home cooking. From an award-winning menu to famous Mile-High Cream Pies™, the food and atmosphere will take you back in time and create a memory you can take home with you.
Welcome to good food, good company and good times. Welcome to Norma's Cafe!
- November 3: National Sandwich Day
- Novemer 8: Election Day, aka come eat your feelings with us :)
- November 11: Veteran's Day- Veterans enjoy free breakfast all day on us!
- November 13: Order Thanksgiving dinner by today & receive a free gallon of tea!
- November 18: Last day to order Thanksgiving dinner from Norma's Cafe!